- Front angled view
- Water bottle pocket
- Suspension system: shoulder straps and removable hip belt
- Back panel with hip belt removed
- Back panel with hip belt removed and shoulder straps tucked
- Side carry handle
- Laptop and tablet sleeves
- Front organizer pocket
- Packed main compartment
- Sternum strap
- Injection-molded shoulder straps
- Hip belt pockets
- Lockable YKK zippers
- Size reference on Christina, 5'5"
The maximum-sized carry on for city travelers
The Setout Backpack is sold out. Add your email below to be notified when it’s back in stock.
If you’ve tried dragging a suitcase with cheap plastic wheels over the cobblestone streets of Paris, you know why rolling luggage doesn’t work in a city.
Cylinder-shaped packs for "backpackers" aren't much better. Since you pack them from the top, like a garbage bag, they leave your stuff a jumbled mess. They're also too big to be carried onto a plane, so you’re stuck with checked bag fees, the hassle of baggage claim, and the stress of lost luggage.
The Setout travel backpack packs like a suitcase and carries like a backpack.