Packing cubes' biggest strength is organization. When you’re organized, you can bring more stuff and unpack without stress.
The Outbreaker packing cubes are a set of 3: 1 large and 2 small cubes. Each small cube is approximately half the size (length, width) of the large cube. All three cubes are the same depth.
The small cubes are perfect for socks, t-shirts, underwear, or bras. The larger cube is ideal for larger, heavier clothes like shirts, blouses, dresses, and pants.
Each cube has a mesh front panel so that you can see inside and remember what’s packed where. They’re designed to work with both sizes of the Outbreaker Backpack.
Each small cube can easily fit:
- 3 t-shirts,
- 6 pairs of large socks, or
- 4 pairs of boxer briefs
Each large cube can easily fit:
- 2 pairs of long pants and 1 pair of shorts,
- 3 long-sleeved button downs and 1 zip-up hoodie,
- 5 long-sleeved button downs,
- 7 t-shirts, or
- 8 pairs of boxer briefs
- Packing tips by destination
- How to step down to just a carry on bag
- Our favorite travel gear
- How to bring everything you need without checking a bag
Read more about the Outbreaker Packing Cubes and how we crafted them to be our favorite organization system for every adventure.