- Front angled view
- Water bottle pocket
- Side carry handle
- Foam padded shoulder straps and removable hip belt
- Back panel with hip belt removed
- Back panel with hip belt removed and shoulder straps tucked
- Expandable main compartment
- Side view with expanded main compartment
- Luggage handle pass through sleeve
- Packed main compartment with mesh divider and compression strap
- Front organizer pocket
- Laptop and tablet compartment
- Size reference on Alejandro, 5'9"
- Carried without hip belt
- Expandable water bottle pocket
- Size reference on Janine, 5'10"
Setout Divide Backpack
The expandable carry on for short trips
$179 - COMING SOON
The Setout Divide Backpack will be available August 20th. Add your email below to be notified when it is available.
For light packers and short trips, a full-sized carry on is too much bag. You need something compact with enough packing space for the essentials.
The Setout Divide is just the right size, whether you’re packing light for a weekend or a week.
Expand the backpack from 26L to 34L for extra packing space when you need it. Use the two-compartment layout to separate your clean clothes from dirty (or large pieces from small) to stay organized en route.